HOTLINE: +6012 682 6338
About Impress Esteem International Academy
Impress Esteem International Beauty Academy was founded by Tan Lee Chin in 1990, it has been educating beauty industry graduate successfully for over 28 years and is now recognised as one of Malaysia's Leading Course Providers. We pride ourself on our reputation and on the support we provide our students.
Head campus of Impress Esteem International Beauty Academy is situated in a Five Storey Building on the most well preserved Plaza Melaka in Jalan Hang Tuah, Melaka. The period building offers separate Practical, Nails,Theory & Make Up Training Rooms. Our facilities are of an extremely high standard.
Lunch: Our academy is situated in the centre of historical Malacca town, closed to food courts and restaurants, so there are plenty of choices of places to dine.
Its best to visit our International Academy prior to booking a course, it gives you a chance to come in and meet us, to have a look around and to discuss whatever course you are interested in and your possible career choices.
We welcome you to come visit our International Academy at any time, to make an appointment call our HOTLINE: 012. 682 6338.
Impress Esteem International Beauty Academy Tutors create and maintain a learning environment which is:
Positive & Enjoyable - Interesting & Challenging - Orderly & Purposeful - Safe & Supportive - Encourages Cooperative Learning - Enhances Each Student's Psychological, Emotional and Physical Well-Being
All lessons are conducted by experienced tutors, and invigilated by foreign examiners, emphasizing in theory and practical, make sure students are familiar with techniques and well use in the future career.
We proactively work with our industry partners, salons and other Beauty Therapy employers to ensure that our beauty therapy education is always at the forefront of the latest trends and technology. Our relationship with our industry partners ensures that our graduates are the most highly trained Beauty Therapist and sought after in the industry.
At Impress Esteem International Beauty Academy we hand-pick our teachers to ensure you as our student receive the BEST education.
Impress Esteem International Beauty Academy?
· Internationally accredited beauty college by
CIDESCO, CIBTAC & JPK (SKM II, III & IV).
· Over 28 years of proven teaching experience.
· Well qualified and highly experienced tutors.
· Comprehensive and latest teaching facilities.
· Consistently secure the highest passing rate throughout the exams.
· Lessons conducted in Mandarin, English and Malay.
· Provide government education loan.
· Hostel for needy students.
· Job assignment and business guidance upon graduation
Meet the Team
Impress Esteem International Beauty Academy Tutors are here to guide and support their students towards achieving their educational and career goals. They have all of the essential qualities of excellent teachers and are dedicated and committed to the delivery of high standards of training and education. Beauty Academy guarantee that each student will be trained to these high standards, to have our students looking forward to attending college on each visit and at the end of each class are feeling that they are mastering their skills and loving what they are doing.
At Impress Esteem International Beauty Academy we believe that all Teachers should hold the following attributes:
· Be extremely knowledgeable of their subject matter
· Build upon students' goals & prior learning and experiences returning to education
· Respect students as individuals and adapt their teaching to suit the individual learning needs & styles
· Believe that all students have the capacity to learn and should be treated compassionately and fairly
· Establish expectations for students that are clear, challenging and achievable
· Exercise discretion in dealing with matters of conﬁdentiality
· Value and work collaborativley as part of a team of teaching professionals
· Maintain effective records for purposes of student assessments, evaluation of teaching & reporting
· Encourage students to take intellectual risks and to take responsibility for their own learning